Wishlist

I want to make sure I get a chance to do all these things with Capy before I die ;

-Grow older with Capy
-Marry him
-Make him proud
-Make cupcakes with him
-Have an entire day with him
-Do a photo shoot with him, he'll bring his eos baby
-Make sticker photo with him at Sunway nor OU
-Have a candle light dinner
-Watch movies
-Shop till we drop
-Go to theme park, Genting Highland would be nice
-Go to somewhere cold and breezy such as roses garden and such
-Watch KLWMBC or MWBC if he want too
-DO A PHOTO SHOOT
-On his birthday, I want to spend all day with him
-Watch sunset with him
-Go to a beach
-Play bowling :P
-Beat him on air hockey at any arcade
-again, A PHOTOOOO SHOOOOOOT !
-To die in his arms :)

I really hope I can do all this before my last breath come ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment