Determination .

"The Show must go on!
Inside my heart is breaking,
My make-up may be flaking,
But my smile, still, stays on!"
- The Show Must Go On
by Queen

"Cause when push comes to shove
You taste what you're made of
You might bend, till you break
Cause its all you can take
On your knees you look up
Decide you've had enough
You get mad you get strong
Wipe your hands shake it off "
- Stand
by Rascal Flatts


"Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth"
- Keep holding On
by Avril Lavigne


"I don't wanna be afraid
I wanna wake up feeling beautiful..today
And know that I'm okay
Cause everyone's perfect in unusual way
So you see, I just wanna believe in me "
- Believe in me
by Demi Lovato


"Smile though your heart is aching,
Smile, even though it is breaking."
-Smile Though Your Heart Is Breaking
by Charlie Chaplin


I have to stnd up even there's lot coming up,
I have to struggle more in life and learn more,
Im still young and need more experiences,
Even there's a big sh*t cme right through me
I have to be strong.
Strong-
that's all I need

Syaz S.



No comments:

Post a Comment